Welcome to one of the most innovative stairlifts in the world.
Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase, offering a comfortable and reliable ride. The advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop with ease.
With its low running costs, it even operates through a power cut. The sleek, smooth and modern rail system is unique to this stairlift. There is no waiting weeks to have an expensive rail made for your home, utilising the FastTrack® system, it can be installed in a matter of days with no mess and no fuss.
All of Acorn’s current stairlifts have been independently tested and certified to comply with the newest European safety standard for stairlifts, BS EN 81-40:2008, as well as the worldwide standard for stairlifts, ISO 9836-2:2000.
- FastTrack® our unique, next-day installation service
- Installing this stairlift requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable, reliable and very easy to use
- Buy direct from the manufacturer and save
- Includes one-year manufacturer guarantee
- Sturdy and hard-wearing foot rest and seat for daily use and comfort.
- Up and down paddle switch simple to control and use.
- Fully secure inertia seatbelt gives added security and peace of mind when using the stairlift.
- Slim stairlift design with fold-away seat, foot rest and arms.
- The seat turns and locks which provides added safety getting out of the seat at the top of stairs.
- Single stairlift rail that uses an innovative FastTrack® system (unique to Acorn), which means an attractive rail with fast installation times.
- The stairlift can be safely locked and deactivated with a key.
- The digital diagnostic display allows for easy fault diagnosis.
- Five safety sensors surround the lift to stop it if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- Two remote controls, with large easy to use buttons, come as standard to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.